Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Email to TheHusband

After reading today's Big News, I emailed to TheHusband.

To: TheHusband
From: Mikell
Subject: LB: Yup, I'm Gay.

File this under "I told you so..."
Link to story
---
Reply from TheHusband:

"Whaaaaaaat? I don't believe it. Not for a minute. But, if I did, a German husband? Good for him, I can imagine all the well-hung, uncut sex they are having."
---
Reply from me:

"Uhm... Reichen is as American as you or I. He was 1/2 of the winners of The Amazing Race a year or two ago. Keep up, missy."
---
TheHusband is so far out of the loop, it's kinda scary.

5 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

I hate to take sides with the hubby, but just because he's American doesn't mean he's not hung or uncut. Can't a guy dream a little?? :P

Although, my dreams will NEVER include Lance Bass...

7/26/2006 10:03 PM  
Blogger Contessa said...

I must say, I was not the least bit surprised.

I wonder how many teeny-bopper girls will be crushed by the news??

7/26/2006 10:37 PM  
Blogger Jack said...

Please!
Lance ain't that good looking.

But I'm with Husband.

Shut up and let us dream!

Unless you have pics to prove it?!

Need proof!

lol

My word verification is KY Icon

lol

7/27/2006 2:48 AM  
Blogger TOS said...

Lance is pretty cute, but in that innocent, scared sort of way... I'm sure he will lose that now...

Reichen is a hottie but I thought his ex-husband Chip was much more rugged and manly - Reichen is a lil too prissy, no wonder he was booted from the service!

And I'm with the husband - LB needs some u/c sex!

7/27/2006 7:13 AM  
Blogger Steve said...

I just found out this news today, so I'm outta the loop too. Back in the day, I thought he was a little, fucking hottie.

7/27/2006 9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home