Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Here's a lesson...

... in how to tell your children why it is important NOT to have sex.

Really.

In the first video, I was thinking that it should be shown in every Sex Education class from now until eternity. It doesn't matter that it was filmed in the 1960's (at least that's my guess, judging from the haircuts).

The second video, I was a bit more appalled at. My first thought was that "someone" should put that poor woman out of her misery. Permanently. After that, I began having flashbacks to the Alien movies. Watch and you will understand.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Health-Bound Chicagoan said...

Yet a few more reasons for me to maybe not make babies - EVER!

8/10/2006 12:05 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

Ya know, I could've lived a long, happy life without having seen that. Now, well, now you've just ruined it for me.

8/10/2006 9:58 PM  
Blogger Contessa said...

Suddenly, I'm very glad to have had a c-section. *shudder*

8/10/2006 11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home