Friday, July 07, 2006

Baby Watch

Someone has been in the hospital for the last few weeks. Today should mark her 32nd week pregnant, with TWINS!!!! According to the last update, she might get to leave the hospital today, even if it means not going home, but to an apartment across the street from the hospital-- for more bedrest. Both of the babies are boys [and all of you know we like boys ;) ], but she's still calling them "Baby A and Baby B".

Here's to hoping she keeps them in there as long as possible... and names one after me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jack said...

Hi Mi Kell!?

My friend at work got twins about 2 years ago.
She was huge.

My bes friend's sister is expecting twins.
a boy and a girl.

Good luck to your friend!?

J

x

7/07/2006 6:40 PM  
Blogger Brettcajun said...

My poor Mama had twin boys (I am one of them). She named us "Brett" and "Bart". Do you think she'll start their names with the same letter?

7/08/2006 7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home