Wednesday, July 05, 2006

The Day After

TheHusband is still "recovering" from yesterday. Seems he had a few too many Coronas yesterday. It's probably a good thing we could walk home from our friends house. Of course, he is on the downside to the big five-oh.

** snicker **

On another subject, my nipples are hard.

Nothing like THAT you silly people.

The air conditioner is working like a charm. The first thing I noticed when I got home was how cool the house was. I did what I always do, strip off my school clothes and walk around in my skivvies, t-shirt, and flip flops. An hour later, I turned off the ceiling fan in my den. Then I closed the vent. Then I turned UP the temperature on the A/C thermostat. Then I got a sweater out and put it on. Then I got a blanket and draped it over my legs.

I think it has started snowing in the kitchen.

6 Comments:

Blogger The Health-Bound Chicagoan said...

Your "school clothes" :) lol! It's been so long since I've heard that from anyone else besides myself.

7/06/2006 1:44 AM  
Blogger cola boy said...

Nothing like a new AC in the house. Enjoy the cooler temps!

7/06/2006 8:00 AM  
Blogger Spider said...

Good A/C - it is a beautiful thing!

ENJOY!

7/06/2006 1:18 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

Here's to nips that can cut glass! Woo *brrrr* hoo!!

7/06/2006 2:46 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

Yay for a/c! Hope you have a great weekend, Mikell.

7/07/2006 7:47 PM  
Blogger TOS said...

Nipple-hardening A/Cs are great aren't they :-)

7/12/2006 8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home