Monday, October 23, 2006

I forgot to mention...

... in this morning's post:

On the walk back to Spider's cottage, as we passed the restaurant we'd eaten at a few hours ago, I noticed one of our local celebrities... Lauren Rowe. Lauren sat at my table a few months ago at the poker tourney.

She had that same look on her face: "I know you." Of course, this time she was right, but she couldn't place me, I could tell. I stopped, said "Hey!!", and asked if I could see the baby (since she was sitting right there, in a stroller). Cute - as if I'd be surprised. Lauren is a damned hottie, as is her husband. All kinds of the typical baby fat that one is supposed to have at five months old. The baby was not enjoying the heat, was my impression, but she was giggling and/or smiling. Or she could have been passing gas... it is so hard to tell at that age. I'm sure Lauren's hottie husband was inside ordering they're food. It was tempting to go in and look.

I wish I'd asked about her co-anchor Jacquie. I wanted to know when Jacquie was going to announce that she was pregnant again. I giggle every morning when she tugs at her clothes to hide the impending baby-weight she's been putting on. And that one day she worked the morning news from 0500 to 0630 and then suddenly disappeared, and the "traffic" reporter had to finish the last half-hour of news.

I just want conformation that it was morning sickness that made her leave that day.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Spider said...

I wanted to see Hubby... why didn't we send Sorted in there to check him out?

BTW - look at you - #14 on the PLU list...

10/24/2006 5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home