Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Help Wanted...

TheHusband sent me many, many emails today. They were all links to jobs posted. In the DC Metropolitan area. To get him to stop, I finally sent the message:

"I am not moving back to DC/VA. If you are thinking about it, you have to decide if it would be better to live with me, or without me."

Moving back to DC would be a step back, not forward. I don't think I want to do that.
--
P.S. He does this whenever he is unhappy at work. This equates to about every four months or so.

6 Comments:

Blogger Spider said...

OH man - I would give my left nut and 30 IQ points to move to DC...

8/16/2006 11:03 PM  
Blogger Jack said...

I'm like Husband, I still love you Mikell!?

8/16/2006 11:38 PM  
Blogger The Health-Bound Chicagoan said...

Personally, I love the beauty and history of DC, and I'd LOVE to work at some of the inner city schools, but I'm not sure I could handle the congestion of DC and surrounding areas. What don't you like about DC?

8/17/2006 9:22 PM  
Blogger For a healthier lifestyle said...

Does DC have flatmates that bail out on you at the most inopportune moments? Not sure inopportune is an actual word. Must have translated literally from French. Oh well. Good luck anyways from London.

8/19/2006 7:26 AM  
Blogger Nick Moretti said...

It's kind of sweet that you know exactly where his actions are coming from and are able to take them for what they are (momentary weaknesses) and not blow them out of proportion. That makes for a healthy and strong relationship. And it also makes me jealous as fuck! ;-)

8/19/2006 11:41 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

This comes from years of practice, R.J. You will get there.

Oh. And a six month break.

8/20/2006 7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home