Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Email exchange...

... from yesterday, about this.


----Original Message-----
From: TheHusband
Sent: Monday, September 11, 2006 10:34 AM
To: Mikell

IT'S after 1030, and the phone hasn't rung -- no news is bad news

---
On Sep 11, 2006, at 10:34 AM, Mikell wrote:
No, in fact, no news is NO NEWS. You can't give up that easy. Not yet, anyway.

When did you send it?
----
From: TheHusband
Sent: Monday, September 11, 2006 11:07 AM
To: Mikell
Subject: Re: RE:

Last night at 11:00. I wonder if maybe he was impressed enough to forward it directly to his people, and is waiting for their feedback...

----
On Sep 11, 2006, at 11:18 AM, Mikell wrote:

My guess would be that it is a combo of the two. He is probably NOT making this particular decision on his own. Probably has two or three candidates, and they will decide as a committee to present to the client.

----
From: TheHusband
Sent: Monday, September 11, 2006 11:29 AM
To: Mikell
Subject: Re: RE: RE:

True. I forget that I'm just a pea in a pod of potentials. Hmmm, I wonder where I'll stand...?

----
On Sep 11, 2006, at 11:31 AM, Mikell wrote:

Think good thoughts. I wanna move to New Fucking England.

----
From: TheHusband
Sent: Monday, September 11, 2006 11:52 AM
To: Mikell
Subject: Re: RE: RE: RE:

Yeah, I'm ready for a "cool" change. I'm just a little concerned, because this guy said he would call me today. Maybe he didn't expect to get my package, and decided the call wasn't warranted since he did...

----
On Sep 11, 2006, at 11:53 AM, Mikell wrote:

Give him time to process what you wrote.

And stop pinging.

----
From: TheHusband
Sent: Monday, September 11, 2006 12:30 PM
To: Mikell
Subject: Re: RE: RE: RE: RE:

Just got a phone call...


He wanted dates.. Then he asked if he could have my permission to
call his client regarding me!

----
Sent: Monday, September 11, 2006 12:44 PM
To: TheHusband
From: Mikell
Subject: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE:

He want's a DATE????

Kidding. I kid.

**fingers crossed**


------ End.

As much as I would like for this to happen to him, and to us, I'm not holding out too much hope. Good shit like this doesn't happen to us.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's this beta thing anyway?!?! I tried commenting earlier (before your most recent post), and it didn't work. Now I'm trying it as "other."

Anyway, this potential move is so exciting! I can't wait to see how it all pans out :)

9/13/2006 10:09 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Thanks, Gina. This one worked. Keep your fingers crossed.

9/13/2006 10:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds fun!

9/13/2006 11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home