Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Celebrity Duets is rocking my world...



Are you watching this show?

All of these celebrities sucked during their first performance, but rocked during their second. So far at least. Every time they perform their second song, I think to myself, "I am SO voting for that one."

And besides, how can you NOT love Marie Osmond?

Oh. And how could Little Richard NOT like Chris Jericho? Homo. (Not that there is anything wrong with that...)

21:34: I missed Hal Sparks? Crap. The clip sounded good. And I love me some Gladys Knight. Ouch. He's missing the notes. Too bad. She is flawless. He is NO Pip.

If I had to choose between a free concert by Barbra Streisand and Gladys Knight, Barbra would have no chance whatsoever.

What did Little Richard say?

21:38: Cheech Marin. Uhm... the first time, he sounded like he was at the Kareoke Bar down the street.

Actually, he sounds better this time. It's Randy Travis that sounds like he's put away a few Jack & Coke's. And looks like it too. Cheech should probably lay off the Little Debbies. Oh. Wait. They don't have those on the West Coast.

Yeah. I don't know what Little Richard was saying either. Again.

Commercial time. I need another beer.

-
Is it just me? I feel like this is a great waste of time, but nobody is going to be hurt over it, unlike some shows that I refuse to watch. The winner gets a donation to his/her charity of choice. Everybody wins.
-
Back at 21:45: Jai Rodriguez. Did he just say he was mor nervous singing with Michelle Williams than Gladys Knight. Kill him now. That might cloud my judgement a bit. He's doing fine, though.

What? Leading the pack? I don't know about that.

Commercial time.

It's time.

I'd suggest getting rid of Lucy Lawless. That's my choice.

Who the judges chose:
Chris Jericho.

I disagree, but that's okay. Regardless, I'd rather watch him walk around in tights, anyway.


Yummy.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

You need a hobby. :P

8/30/2006 10:36 AM  
Blogger Tom said...

Damn you. I purposely skipped this one but you've got me curious, and I think they are repeating the first episode. Damn you to hell!

8/30/2006 12:35 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Dave: You might be right. I'd buy a motorcycle, but wouldn't want to glam onto your little quirk.

Tom: This shit is right up your alley. Trust me on this.

8/30/2006 7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home