Tuesday, August 22, 2006

If you live in Florida...

... your next Governor will be Charlie Crist.

I know this will bother most of you, since you are against anyone with a big (R) behind their name, but it is true.

I watched the debate between the two Republican candidates tonight. Tom Gallagher was an ass. Crist was much more moderate than I remember.

What was that? There are Democrats running for the position?

I hardly knew.

Sorry, pumpkin. You will not win. But I will watch your debate tomorrow anyway.

2 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

Tom Gallagher, in my opinion, is losing touch with reality. If I remember, at one time, he was a good politician. Charlie, on the other hand, knows his shit and you're right, he will win. (Not that it matters to me since I don't live in FLA anymore, but you know what I'm sayin', right?)

8/23/2006 6:13 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

You can still vote absentee, I hear it is all the rage here in Florida... ;)

Would THAT Tom Gallagher be the one who used to drink, party, and cheat on his first wife? Before he stopped, dropped (his first wife) and became a father and family man?

It is all "for the children", you know.

8/23/2006 6:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home