Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Jinx...

So TheHusband's father called yesterday. Usually, he calls on Sunday nights, and not before 22:00 hours, since he's in California. Something I always tease him about.

TheHusband had his hands full, so I had to vamp a bit. The conversation between us moved to how much sleep we each get at night. I told him it was usually around six hours for me, more or less, depending. He said it was usually less for him. He would wake up around 0230 or 0330, start tossing and turning, and eventually get up.

I said yes, this happens to me, but I can usually turn over and get another hour or two, each time waking up at the 30 minute mark, until I give up around 0500 or 0530.

Bastard jinxed me. Woke up today at 0230, rolled over and went back to sleep. Woke up again and looked at the clock. It was 0235. AAARRRGH! I gave up at 0400.

I should have called him to see if he was awake yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home