Wednesday, September 06, 2006

From Labor Day...

... some pictures. Not many, but more (and better quality) than you are used to here at HDOD.

The first one of you bitches that makes fun of my belly fat or my hair color is in deep kimchee, as my Step-Mother used to say. (In other words, big, big, trouble. With a capital T. <-- there's a reference most of you Queens will get...)

Here is a picture of 1/3 of the ribs I prepared. That is TheHusband cooking them. He had just started, and hadn't gotten to the three other tubs I had pre-cooked. Or the corn. Don't you love, Love, LOVE that manly BBQ Grill?



I promised OurFriend "D" that I'd actually get into his pool, if it wasn't green, like it was on July 4th. This is the best I could do. I can swim, I just don't like to anymore.



Here is another, this guy and I talked for a bit. I'm ashamed that I don't know his name. I was trying to look coy, hiding behind the foliage.



Eventually, there was a group of us on that side of the pool. I've adjusted the photos to protect the guilty innocent. Again, let me remind you about discussions about my hair color or belly fat. Regardless, I'm still the skinniest one in the room. That is, of course, by design.



Look!! There was a REAL GIRL there...
Please notice the two guys in MATCHING bathing suits. Ah.... young love.

6 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

Looks like a fun time! I'm always amazed at how people in FL cover their pools. We never did that in TX. LOVE the nipple chain on your friend. hehe

And aren't you shocked that I didn't mention either of the unmentionables? See, I have SOME willpower. ;)

9/07/2006 12:01 AM  
Blogger Tom said...

So to review. The nipple rings and chain are fair game, right?

9/07/2006 1:29 AM  
Blogger DanNation said...

You're hiding behind the foliage, but just like in your profile pic! Come out from behind the foliage!

9/07/2006 2:32 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

Yes, Tom. The nipple rings and chain are fair game. It ain't me.

9/07/2006 6:22 AM  
Blogger stasia said...

That chain looks like an accident waiting to happen! One day the guy will be drying off with a towel, the chain will snag on the towel, and his nipple gets ripped in two.

Or maybe something more creative could happen.

9/09/2006 2:37 PM  
Blogger The Health-Bound Chicagoan said...

Those ribs look delicious! Nice legs too :)

9/09/2006 3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home