Thursday, September 07, 2006

Celebrity Duets: Week 2

Live Blogging Week 2:

Hal Sparks, 21:05: I like him. Really I do. I don't know about this choice of song though. And, Wynona? WTF, over?

Time To Judge:
Marie Osmond: Has soul, but last week was too white.
Little Richard: What?
Producer Guy: 1 to 10 too fast. I don't disagree.

Lea Thompson, 21:14: Could she look more slutty? Her kids should be embarrassed. And she's horrible this week. Yeah. Maybe not this song against with Belinda Carlisle. Too much pressure.

Time To Judge:
Marie Osmond: "... when you started..." that can't be good. Wait, she liked it. Really?
Little Richard: "Something.. something... Tina Turner... not the voice, the legs.... something something..."
Producer Guy: Wrong wrong wrong. Yes, she did.

Cheech Marin, 21:20: I don't know if I can comment. I don't know this song. Oh. Clint Black. Must be one of his songs. No wonder I don't know it.

Time To Judge:
Marie Osmond: Reach in the Cheech?
Little Richard: Great. LR talking about others "going into the closet." He knows ALOT about it, actually.
Producer Guy: Evil guy gets it right. Audience be damned.

Commercial time.

Alfonso Ribeiro, 21:28: Off tune. You'd think a guy that works that hard would have less time to eat. Jeffery Osbourn? Just as I remember him. Perfect.

Time To Judge:
Marie Osmond: "Too white." Funny joke, after her comment to Hal Sparks last week.
Little Richard: What?
Producer Guy: You are telling a black man not to dance? What country do you live in?

Commercial time, again.
As with any "Reality" show, I am quickly losing my interest.

Carly Patterson, 21:37: Again, Who the Hell is She? I didn't like her last week. She's awfully hefty for a "gymnast", don't you think? I know, that was wrong. - Egads, she's bad. Anita Pointer is FABULOUS, of course. Not enough to cover for Carly, though.
Time To Judge:
Marie Osmond: Wrong answer, Marie.
Little Richard: Again, What?
Producer Guy: Thank you. A reasonable answer.

Jai Rodriquez, 21:45: I really don't like him. I hated him last week (for his singing.) If he is a homo, do the girls in the audience know? How could they not? Brian McKnight is defiantly carrying this song (and has a great ass). Jai is horrible.

Time To Judge:
Marie Osmond: Ewww. Whatever.
Little Richard: What is he drinking? I want some.
Producer Guy: Aargh. Maybe I hate him too much. They all liked him.

Commercial time, again.

Lucy Lawless, 21:52: Nice. Really. Nice. Probably the best performance of the night. An actual DUET, which, if I recall, is the name of the show. This is also nice, since I wasn't crazy about her performance last week. And I would still do Kenny Logins. Hubba Hubba.

Time To Judge:
Marie Osmond: Wrong Marie. She was good.
Little Richard: What?
Producer Guy: Wrong, again.

That's it. It's over. I doubt I'll be back to this next week.

3 Comments:

Blogger Cincy Diva said...

You deserve an award for watching it as many times as you did. You're a braver queen than I my dear!

9/07/2006 10:17 PM  
Blogger The Maiden Metallurgist said...

Really Lea Thompson? I'm 26 and I don't wear skirts that short. Age appropriate is clearly a term she is not familliar with. Boo slutty singing outfit.

9/07/2006 10:26 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

I was clear on that, right? Dress: Inappropriate. Performance: Inappropriate. Children should be ashamed (what she hoped would NOT happen).

Yes, I think I was clear.

9/08/2006 6:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home