Wednesday, October 25, 2006

No sleep...

Well, some, just not enough.

TheHusband and I met some friends for dinner last night. A great time was had by all, and I'll leave you all to figure that out on your own. You are probably getting tired of hearing about the Orlando Bloggers and their food functions by now.

TheHusband went to bed earlier than me, unusual I should point out. Typically this means he had too much to drink the day before (which, btw, he did not) or he isn't feeling well, and doesn't know it yet. So as I went in there, I noticed he was already asleep, with the Bitch Cat next to him, as she normally is. The bed and the bedroom are hers, don't you know.

After I got in, something unusual happend. TheHusband's favorite cat came in the room, got on the bed -on my side- and started purring and making a little pocket nest next to me. I should also point out that this cat's favorite Daddy is not me...

So not only did I have to sleep lightly so that I wouldn't roll over and crush him (he stayed there all night), I couldn't turn over and fall into a deep sleep, because if I did, the Bitch Cat would probably wake up in the middle of the night, realize he was there and ATTACK!!! How's that for an arousal? You laugh, but it has been known to happen.

TheHusband woke up at 0200 and was awake until 0400. I finally got out of bed at 0500, and in the midst of making coffee, realized that I needed to throw up. I barely made it back to the sink before the vile concocction of last nights pills errupted from the pit of my stomach. Then, the sweating, stuffy nose, and shaking started.

How sad am I that I'm hoping it was food poisoning?

Labels: , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Spider said...

Not a good way to start the day my friend... hope you are doing better as the day goes on... some of those crab can get kinda funky... happened to me about a month ago...

10/25/2006 8:00 AM  
Blogger savante said...

Here's actually hoping that it's food poisoninng. If not, you'd better get yourself to the doctor, man.

10/25/2006 8:00 AM  
Blogger My adventures said...

i've had those days too... the joys... those are the days you just want to go back to bed and start all over again... what are you on? my norvir does that to me sometimes, i used to take fuzeon but the side effects were too devestating... good luck with all that....

10/25/2006 9:00 AM  
Blogger Doug said...

I hope it was just something you ate.

10/25/2006 9:23 AM  
Blogger Cincy Diva said...

My antirejection drugs tend to make me have those same symptoms for a prolonged period of time if I forget to eat before taking them. I too am hoping it was just a bad crab. I really hope you are better now.

10/25/2006 5:12 PM  
Blogger Spider said...

Just checking in to see how you are feeling tonight...

10/25/2006 7:37 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

ummm ... bunched up perhaps ... but not wrinkled ...

10/25/2006 7:46 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

We're watching our friend Jeff's cat while he's out of town on business, and there's already a cat living here... the bed is quite full these days (or nights). I feel like I'm going to roll over on one, or kick one of them off the bed, so I kinda feel your pain. Speaking of pain, I hope you're feeling better.

10/25/2006 8:56 PM  
Blogger Tony said...

Now that's it....somehow direct your lack of sleep toward my post on arousal. But then again, depending on 'which cat' was 'arousing' you...maybe that's a good thing. HEHEHE!

10/26/2006 3:25 AM  
Blogger Lemuel said...

I join the chorus of those sending best wishes that it is only a passing bout with food poisoning or 24-hr flu. I am hoping that our greetings find you feeling better and on the mend!

10/26/2006 9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home