Thursday, October 26, 2006

This Town Needs an Enema!!

I gotta get out of here. But first, let me deal with how I left yesterday's post.
--
I'm fine. It was only a joke to mention that I was hoping it was food poisoning. Meaning, that when one takes toxic medications -as I do- and has to throw up first thing in the morning (or any other time of day now that I think of it!!) one HOPES that it isn't a bad reaction to the drugs that one is taking to stay alive.

After all, I've mentioned before how many different drugs that I've been on - many of which are no longer even used. Yes, they were that bad. I've also mentioned how one of the drugs has twice (!!) put me in the hospital. Oh... and then there were the shots. Ugh.

But, since I've been on this current regimen, I've been pretty okay. My scores are getting better each time, and I should be seeing the doctor again soon. I'll admit, I've been putting it off, but only because it is so hard to make it to that side of town (where the VA clinic is) and not miss very much work.

It is either a failing in me or an asset: I don't like to miss work. Ever. So the spell of vomiting passed, just as quickly as it showed up. I'm fine, haven't tossed my cookies since. Nor felt like it. I appreciate you all asking, though.
--
I'm moving soon. The colors just aren't doing it for me. The decoration? The pits.

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Spider said...

Glad you are better...

as for the Orlando enema - my question is where in the hell in this town would you stick it in? In terms of how it treats its people, I think the City is a big old top who could care less who she fucks... but you all who live in the COUNTY don't have to worry about that now DO you...

And I understand about missing work - I have to be dead and then I just go in for half a day...

10/26/2006 10:22 PM  
Blogger Cincy Diva said...

Glad you are feeling better. Reactions to meds are never fun

10/26/2006 10:46 PM  
Blogger Lemuel said...

Sorry I misunderstood. Glad the reaction passed quickly.

10/27/2006 6:29 AM  
Blogger Joshua said...

Hang in there! It's hard to feel chipper when you're puking. I was in your shoes with food poisoning last week; and I personally thing it's a version of hell on earth. I too hate missing work; I feel guilty when I can't make it in. Hope you have a good weekend.

10/27/2006 6:46 AM  
Blogger Doug said...

Glad you're feeling better. Do these types of reactions to your drugs have a cycle, or is it just a random occurence?

Your employer must treat you pretty well for you to have such loyalty toward them. What, you don't get sick days? ;)

10/27/2006 11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home